Criminal Lawyer in Camden, NJ Defends Clients Accused of Criminal Offenses in Camden County, Burlington County, Gloucester County, and Throughout South Jersey
Anyone facing criminal charges in New Jersey, especially allegations relating to violent crimes, are understandably stressed and worried about their future. Depending on the nature of your charges, you may be facing stiff fines and penalties, loss of driving privileges or professional licenses, and even many years behind bars if convicted.
Secure Your Future With Experienced and Dedicated Defense; Schedule a Free Consultation With Me, New Jersey Criminal Defense Attorney Jill Cohen, to Fight For Your Rights and Seek The Justice You Deserve.
When your freedom and your reputation are at stake, you need an aggressive, knowledgeable criminal defense lawyer who won’t stop fighting for you. I am attorney Jill R. Cohen, Esq., and for more than 35 years, I have dedicated myself to practicing criminal law in numerous counties throughout New Jersey, as well as in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. When you enlist The Law Office of Jill R. Cohen, I will work tirelessly to defend you against your criminal charges in an effort to get your case dismissed or downgraded whenever possible.
Types Of Criminal Cases
When you or someone you care about is facing New Jersey criminal charges, you need a criminal defense lawyer who will put your needs first. Contact me today for a free consultation about your charges. Do not speak with police officers or any other law enforcement representative without me by your side. I can provide representation regarding:
- Violent crimes: I confidently handle a wide range of violent crime cases, including murder/homicide, manslaughter, gun crimes and other weapon offenses, spousal abuse and domestic violence, all degrees of assault, and more.
- Drug crimes: From drug possession and possession with intent to distribute to drug manufacturing and trafficking, I handle drug offense cases that involve all types of prescription drugs or illegal narcotics, including marijuana, cocaine, heroin, and meth.
- DUI/DWI and traffic offenses: I represent clients facing drunk driving charges as well as breath test refusal matters. I also handle a range of other traffic offenses, including speeding, distracted driving, and reckless driving, among other charges.
- Sex crimes: I understand the impact that a sex crime accusation or charge can have on your life. I protect clients’ rights in cases such as rape, date rape, statutory rape, sexual assault, child sex crimes, and prostitution.
- Post-conviction representation: I handle all types of post-conviction matters, including appeals and expungements.
- Other criminal matters: My ability to handle nearly any type of criminal matter is vast. In addition to the areas listed above, I also represent clients in:
Being recognized as a successful, fearless criminal defense lawyer has earned me an impressive reputation with South Jersey judges, prosecutors, legal colleagues, and former clients. Many refer the most challenging and important cases to me. Not only am I ready, willing, and able to take on the highest-profile, most newsworthy criminal matters, but I also do so with the determination to protect each client’s reputation. I make sure that cases are heard in courtrooms by judges and juries, not fought publicly in the media.
"She is very nice she works with you step-by-step, and she keeps you very informed about your case. She has great service, excellent workmanship, and she put her all into getting you the best results. Thanks a lot Jill R. Cohen."Keshia D.
“Ms. Jill Cohen is one of the finest attorneys in the country. Her experience as a Camden County Prosecutor and knowledge of the legal system is unmatched. She’s caring, considerate, and extremely honest and fair. She treats her clients with the utmost respect and genuinely cares about them as individuals. I would strongly recommend her!”Kenyon H.
"Due to a ridiculous situation we had some serious charges pending. Ms. Cohen helped us through each step of the way eventually the charges were downgraded and finally dismissed. If you need a lawyer call Jill Cohen."Diane C. View All Client Reviews
Serious Criminal Charges Require A Serious Lawyer
Regardless of the incidents that led up to your arrest, every resident of New Jersey has the constitutional right to a fair trial. Whether your charges are serious, such as murder, sexual assault, or weapons charges, or relatively minor infractions such as traffic violations or other municipal charges, I can help.
I am proud to be one of the few lawyers in New Jersey who has been certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a criminal trial attorney. Prior to becoming a defense lawyer, I served as a prosecutor in Camden County and an assistant district attorney in Philadelphia. You can rely on my experience and knowledge when you are facing criminal charges because I am not only thorough in preparing my defense strategy but also have extensive insight as to how the other side thinks and prepares its cases. I am thoroughly devoted to defending your rights.
Talk To Me During A Free Consultation
You do not have to face your criminal charges alone. I work to see that your life, family, and future are protected now and going forward. Contact my office online today or call me at 856-830-6433 to request your free consultation. I can meet with you in my Haddonfield office or travel to see you if you’ve been incarcerated.