One of the Few Attorneys Selected by the New Jersey Supreme Court as a
Certified Criminal Attorney
Free Consultations | Available 24/7
Why Hire Jill R. Cohen
- Over 18 Years in Her Own Practice Devoted To Criminal Defense and Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
- Former Assistant Camden County Prosecutor and Assistant Philadelphia District Attorney
- Aggressive in Filing Motions to Assure Your Constitutional Rights
- Handled Thousands of Cases From Investigations to New Jersey Supreme Court Appeals
- Exceptional Understanding and Use of New Jersey Criminal Law
- Many Winning Motions, Trials, and Appeals
- Tried Over 75 Jury Trials
- Over A Hundred Non-Jury Trials, Including Final Domestic Violence Restraining Orders and Sexual Restraining Orders
- Argued Cases Before The Pennsylvania Supreme Court and The New Jersey Supreme Court
Former Assistant Camden County Prosecutor and Assistant Philadelphia District Attorney
- Possession and Distribution of Child Pornography
- Fraud, Theft and Forgery
- Unlawful Possession of Firearms and Weapons
- Driving Under the Influence of Drugs and Alcohol
- Practice in Family Court Representing Juveniles
- Appeals and Motions for Post Conviction Relief
- Sexual Offenses
- Distribution of Controlled Dangerous Substances
- Racketeering and Leaders of Narcotic Networks
- Domestic Violence, TROs, FROs
"I cannot say enough good things about Jill and her staff... During one of the most trying times for me, not only did she support me, but she and her staff truly listened to me and, most importantly, had my best interest at heart. I will refer Jill to anyone that needs a hands-down professional, caring lawyer to get them through a difficult time."
Fighting For You With Everything I’ve Got Because
That’s What You Deserve
My experience working as a Camden County Prosecutor and an Assistant Philadelphia District Attorney provides me with a unique understanding of how the opposition works. Knowing the prosecution’s tactics in prosecuting a case, allows me to craft a defense strategy that anticipates how they will proceed with the case, even before they’re deployed. In addition, I have great relationships with the county prosecutors, which helps resolve issues in the case. Because of my vast experience and my reputation for fighting for my clients “to the end”, I get the best results possible.
I am certified by the supreme Court of New Jersey as a Certified Criminal Trial Attorney which demonstrates attorney competence in criminal law. The program is designed to help people make an informed decision when selecting an attorney. I was selected by a Board, after demonstrating substantial involvement in criminal matters and demonstrating an unblemished reputation.
As a criminal defense attorney, I have helped hundreds of individuals mount successful defenses, achieve “not guilty” verdicts and challenge, erroneous judgments, faulty police work and prosecutors’ over-reaching. No matter what you’re facing, you can rely on my experience and knowledge to help you get the most favorable results in every case.
Whatever charges you are facing, you should never feel alone. At The Law Office of Jill R. Cohen, I will walk you through the entire process. I understand the stress that my clients are going through, and I will make sure that they understand exactly what we’re going to do to get them through this difficult time. I will always communicate with my clients and their families.
Facing criminal charges can be a frightening and stressful experience. I and my office staff provide my clients support and guidance they can depend on. When you hire me, I will work on your case immediately from the beginning through trial. Clear communication and accessibility are a cornerstone of my practice. When you have questions, I will get back to you on the same day and am available on my cell phone if an emergency arises.
Work With a Skilled, Certified Criminal Trial Attorney From the Beginning.
Your future depends on it. Don’t be tricked into hiring a lawyer who does not have your best interests in mind.