Criminal Defense Law Firm in Westmont
The Experience & Insight to Aggressively Protect Your Rights
At The Law Office of Jill R. Cohen, we understand how frightening it can be when you are arrested or charged with a crime. Criminal charges not only have the potential to lead to jail time, but they can also affect your relationships and your employment. They can even stain your personal record – which stays with you for a lifetime.
We tirelessly defend the wrongfully accused and stand up for anyone facing criminal charges to protect them from overzealous prosecutors, judges, and law enforcement officials. Our criminal defense attorney has decades of experience protecting the rights of the criminally accused and a sincere passion for practicing in this area of the law.
How We Can Fight Your Charges
Over the years, our firm has handled all kinds of criminal cases, including both misdemeanor and felony charges. We tailor our approach to the unique circumstances of each case – our clients never get a cookie-cutter defense strategy.
Some of the many criminal charges we handle include:
- Traffic offenses and speeding tickets
- DUI/DWI, driving while suspended or revoked, reckless driving
- Juvenile crimes from homicide to possession of small amounts of marijuana
- Sexual assault and lewdness
- Aggravated and simple assault
- Weapons and firearm offenses
- Drug crimes, including possession, sales, and trafficking
- Sex crimes, including rape, child pornography, prostitution, promoting prostitution, and human trafficking
- Domestic violence, including stalking and restraining orders
- Homicide, including murder, manslaughter, vehicular homicide, and strict liability for a drug-induced death
- Fraud charges, embezzlement, and voter fraud
- Parole violations
- Resisting arrest
- Robbery, burglary, and property crimes
As a former prosecutor, Attorney Jill Cohen understands the tactics the other side will use to try to find you guilty. With this insight, we can anticipate the prosecution’s actions to stay one step ahead at every phase of the case.
If you’re facing criminal charges The Law Office of Jill R. Cohen can assist with:
- Initial arrest
- Pre-indictment investigation
- Plea bargain
- Preliminary hearings
- Pre-trial proceedings
Schedule a Free Consultation Today
Whether you are a first-time offender or have a criminal record, it is critical to speak with an attorney as quickly as possible. Even if your charges seem minor, you still want and need an aggressive Westmont criminal defense law firm to advocate for you and fight for a positive outcome.
Reach out to us at (856) 351-5115 today to get started on your case.
Aggravated Assault Not Guilty
Aggravated Manslaughter Appeal Granted
Aggravated Sexual Assault Dismissed
First Degree Aggravated Sexual Not Guilty
Restraining Orders Dismissed
Sexual Assault Dismissed